Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Code Contributions? 7 years 3 months ago #1127

Is there anything like a 'GitHub' repository to send pull requests to and for discussing code improvements/changes besides this forum?
Where should one send untested/unapproved code contributions, ideas, etc. to for this great project?
How is it done the 'official' way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Code Contributions? 7 years 3 months ago #1132

• Salvatore Costantino
Since all the development is done by one person, there has not been a need for a git repo, so, or now all we have is this forum.

I am open to discussion, ideas and contribution. It could help in accelerating enhancements. You could also contact me directly at ha[at]pulsesupply.com

Code Contributions! 7 years 3 months ago #1142

OK, I will put my 'pull requests' here to keep things where they belong, so everyone can participate and comment.

Wondering why my HA-Lizard installation showed "iSCSI target: Running [Error]" after entering 'iscsi-cfg manual-mode-enable' and thereafter 'iscsi-cfg status' I digged a little deeper and found the cause and another issue as well.

Referring to the script: 'iscsi-cfg' (iscsi-ha-2.1.3_29877.tgz)

(1) Only 'touching' the $IHA_STATE_PATH/manual file on the call. Adding 'become_primary' or 'become_secondary' accordingly will cure this behaviour.

(2) There seems to be code that never gets executed because of a wrong true/false check return assumption. Not beeing defined otherwise the shell's 'true' returns '0' and 'false' returns '1'.
Try eg.: # test -e testfile; echo $? or equivalent # [ -e testfile ]; echo $?

My fixes enclosed.
Attachments:

Last edit: by ETS. Reason: Wrong file attached on first submission. Sorry!

Code Contributions! 7 years 3 months ago #1145

• Salvatore Costantino
Nice catch. Thanks for the contribution. Will take a look and merge into development..

• Page: