Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ISCSI LUN is not accessible post XenServer 8.2 patching on both the servers. 4 months 4 weeks ago #3045

• Anuroop
  • Anuroop's Avatar Topic Author
Yes, We are using Xencenter and version is 8.2 CU1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ISCSI LUN is not accessible post XenServer 8.2 patching on both the servers. 4 months 4 weeks ago #3046

one question I see in both display stand it is the secondary. Should not one of them be primary. I would think that the master is primary and should be the ISCI target should be running..

Both are secondary and no ISCI itarget is running with could explain we aren't getting the Lun.

ISCSI LUN is not accessible post XenServer 8.2 patching on both the servers. 4 months 4 weeks ago #3047

You have posted two screenshots with primary and secondary role. So you are looking at something else or on the same screenshot twice.

Last edit: by ajmind.

ISCSI LUN is not accessible post XenServer 8.2 patching on both the servers. 4 months 4 weeks ago #3048

Yes you are right look at the same picture sorry my mistake

ISCSI LUN is not accessible post XenServer 8.2 patching on both the servers. 4 months 4 weeks ago #3049

• Anuroop
  • Anuroop's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks for your response Ajmind, is it possible to connect remotely to understand the issue better and resolve quickly?

ISCSI LUN is not accessible post XenServer 8.2 patching on both the servers. 4 months 4 weeks ago #3050

Sorry, this is not possible as I am also only a user of HA-Lizard like you and share my knowledge with you.