Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Power outage; maintenance mode; start over? 5 years 5 months ago #1686

After a weekend power outage my second XenServer took over as Master and for the life of me I can't get my first XenServer to come out of Maintenance Mode. Since my VMs are all running fine on the new Master and I've exhausted all the options I can find to get the first one out of maintenance mode, it seems like it will be easier to just rebuild that first XenServer, rejoin the pool, and rebuild the HA-Lizard stuff, synchronizing with the existing iSCSI drives working on the second server (I have 2 set up.) Unless you have better ideas...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Power outage; maintenance mode; start over? 5 years 5 months ago #1687

Well, I finally got the machine out of maintenance mode by deleting the logs in /var/log.

Now I'm back to one of my iSCSI resources being in standalone state on both sources. I was going to blow it away and start over a while back when I had some issues with it but if I could just get it syncing again I think I'll be all set. Open to suggestions here.

Power outage; maintenance mode; start over? 5 years 5 months ago #1688

One last update here. I ran the split brain script and now things are working as they should be. Whew...

Power outage; maintenance mode; start over? 5 years 5 months ago #1689

• Salvatore Costantino
Sorry I did not see this sooner. Glad you were able to work it out with the sb-tool.

• Page: